Sending cold emails to many prospects can be difficult. But, luckily there are many cold email marketing tools available on the web that can help streamline the process for you. Whether you need assistance with personalization, follow-ups, or reporting, there’s a tool out there to meet your specific needs.
An overwhelming 59 percent of respondents in a recent survey revealed that marketing emails have a significant impact on their purchase decisions.
Email marketing tools have also been identified as the primary driver for customer acquisition and customer retention among small & medium-sized businesses, according to a recent research report. In fact, a staggering 81% of SMBs depend heavily on email marketing tactics to boost their customer acquisition process.
Having said that, starting off with email marketing is not an easy task unless you have the assistance of credible email marketing tools.
In this article, we’ll introduce you to the top 10 cold email marketing tools available on the web and help you choose the right one for your business based on the features & pricing plans. So, if you’re ready to take your email marketing to the next level, keep reading!
Top Cold Email Marketing tools To Use in 2023
AeroLeads Campaigns is a free cold email marketing tool that empowers marketers, sales teams, and business professionals to reach unlimited prospects easily. It is an efficient and cost-effective way to grow and expand your online business.
It is suitable for all types of businesses including a startup, or a company. This email marketing tool provides all the necessary features to craft compelling messages that engage your audience and drive sales conversions.
Top Features include:
- Clean and user-friendly interface
- Flexible campaign creation with various scheduling and follow-up options
- Compatible with regular Gmail accounts
- No restrictions on email-sending capacity
- Ability to send emails to an unlimited number of prospects
Advanced features include:
- Lets you organize follow-up emails, check replies and track the email open rates
- High deliverability with emails landing directly in the recipient’s inbox
- Option to save frequently used emails as templates or use expert templates provided by AeroLeads.
As mentioned earlier AeroLeads Campaigns is a free cold email marketing tool that lets anyone use the software without adding any credit card info.
“A powerful tool to send personalized emails and automated follow-ups at scale”
For all sales teams looking to engage with prospects sending cold emails and follow-ups at scale, Klenty is where their search ends.
Klenty is a sales engagement platform that is perfect for growing sales teams to automate the process of sending sales email campaigns. They can automate all the repetitive activities sending cold emails, follow-ups, tracking engagement metrics, etc – so that you can focus more on activities like building relationships and closing deals.
It also has the ability to make calls and set up tasks making it suitable for sales teams looking to engage with leads using an omnichannel approach in their sales cadences.
They also have native integrations with popular CRMs like Pipedrive, Salesforce, Zoho, Hubspot, and Freshsales that will help your teams automate the entire sales workflow and save your team hours every week.
Powerful features include:
- Advanced email automation features like forwarding email detection, A/B test, Mail Merge
- Perfect to manage your prospects. It has duplicate detection, creating custom fields and auto-import from CSV and google sheets
- Integrates with email service providers like Gmail, Outlook, and more
- Native integrations with CRMs include bi-directional sync, Trigger, and actions to create automated workflows
- Cadence & Team Reports, Live Feed, and Agency Dashboard
Klenty’s basic plan starts from $30/user/month which includes most of the native CRM integration and email automation functionalities. If you are looking to create fully automated workflows with your CRM then their $60/user/month plan will fit you. But if you’re a large organization with multiple seats, then the $100/user/month is ideal. Klenty allows you to send emails to unlimited contacts in all of their plans.
“Empower your cold email outreach campaign with multi-stage personalized followups”
SalesHandy is an easy-to-use cold email outreach software. Its high-level personalization helps you to effectively scale your email campaigns— get your emails opened, read, and responded to. To increase the conversion rate, SalesHandy allows you to send automated follow-up emails up to 10 stages as per your recipient’s behavior (check the above video to understand the simple process).
Deliverability being one of the most important factors for success in cold emails, SalesHandy enables your emails to get delivered to your recipients’ primary folder. It’s the only tool that supports custom domain tracking, which helps to avoid triggering spam filters. Additionally, you can verify the email addresses before scheduling campaigns to reduce bounce rates.
SalesHandy also randomizes intervals between sent emails to mimic human-like sending behavior, further boosting the delivery rates of your cold emails.
Apart from all of this, you can use SalesHandy to track unlimited individual email lifetime for free using plugins available for Chrome and Outlook. You get detailed analytics of your campaigns from the dashboard to analyze and improve your cold email playbook. SalesHandy provides integration with 2000+ apps via Zapier webhooks.
- Regular Plan: $9/user/month (billed yearly)
- Plus Plan: $22/user/month (billed yearly)
- Enterprise Plan: $49/user/month (billed yearly)
“A simple solution for cold email marketing”
Are you having trouble streamlining your cold email marketing campaign? Then you don’t have to worry anymore — Mailshake has you covered!
Mailshake is a great email marketing tool that helps you generate leads, build relationships with your target audience and prospects, and promote your content in quick easy steps.
It has some great features to offer, such as Omni-channel prospecting, where you can not only launch a cold email marketing campaign but also engage your prospects through medium channels at once. For instance, you can indulge your prospects using social media channels, phone, using a single email marketing dashboard.
- Pre-existing email templates and pre-written messages to engage your audience.
- Automated email text suggestions as you type.
- Triggered emails and automated follow-up emails that you can schedule keeping your audience in mind.
- Allows you to customize email marketing campaigns.
Apart from all the above-mentioned features, Mailshake also allows you to keep track of your cold or drip emails. For instance, you will know exactly when your email was opened by the prospect and whether the recipient has opened the links included in the email or not.
All in all, this tool is great if you want to kickstart your cold email marketing and get great results.
Mailshake offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with their product, you can get a full refund after a month. The basic package is priced at USD 29 and the prices range up to USD 99.
“Send automated follow-up emails directly from your inbox.”
Woodpecker is again a great tool if you want to give your cold email marketing and follow-up email strategy a boost. The tool is completely automated with amazing core features such as cold email outreach and inbound lead nurturing.
Yes, nurturing — this automated email marketing tool takes care of lead nurturing as well.
One fantastic thing about this tool is that while you are sending cold emails and automating follow-up emails in bulk, it doesn’t let the receiver feel this. Woodpecker makes each email personalized and sends them one by one, which comes across as if you have specifically and manually sent those emails.
- Completely automates follow-up email strategy. You just need to set the number of days after which you would want to engage your prospect.
- It immediately detects when you get a reply and automatically stops further follow-up emails. The best part is that it detects the replies even if they are sent from different email addresses.
- With Woodpecker, your cold email marketing strategy doesn’t feel like cold emailing at all. This email marketing tool personalizes all your cold and follow-up emails.
- Opens and clicks tracking.
- Integrates various mailboxes including Gmail, Exchange, MailGun, SendGrid, and more.
Woodpecker offers a lengthy trial period, for 2 months to be exact. This is a great thing. Within this time period, you can easily understand the gist of the tool and determine whether it is the right fit for you or not. Paid packages start at USD 40 per month.
“Send email campaigns in bulk with GMass”
GMass makes your email marketing exceedingly easy. With this automated email marketing tool, you don’t even need an additional CRM tool. It directly connects with your Google spreadsheet and sends personalized emails in bulk to any of the columns in your sheet.
GMass is also trusted by over 70,000 users who have given it a 5-star rating owing to the fact that this tool makes cold email marketing extremely optimized.
- Send cold emails in bulk along with other features such as drip email marketing, triggered emails, and automated follow-up emails.
- Create an email list based on your search results.
- Schedule automated follow-up emails to be sent regularly until you get a reply.
- Track the open and click rates of your email campaigns.
GMass offers a freemium account, which allows you to send up to 50 emails in a day. Paid services start at USD 8.95 per month and range up to USD 19.95 per month.
Yet another mail merge
“Create personalized email campaigns with Gmail”
This free email marketing tool helps you launch a personalized email campaign with substantial ease. And don’t let these words dictate you, the fact that Yet another mail merge is used by over 10,000 organizations is a perfect proof of its credibility.
Prominent features include:
- Even though you are sending out cold emails and automated follow-up emails, you don’t have to worry about them seeming too bland to your prospects. This email marketing tool makes sure that the emails are personalized.
- Track your email campaigns directly from your email account.
- Import your contacts directly from your sales CRM tools like HubSpot, Salesforce, and Copper.
The good news is that Yet another mail merge is totally free for up to 50 emails in a day. The business pack starts at USD 240 for up to 10 users and ranges up to USD 500 for up to 25 users.
OutreachPlus is a cold email software solution that focuses on sending personalized cold emails that can help get replies. It helps users to generate leads, build strong relationships, and conduct automated follow-ups. OutreachPlus offers tons of features whose existence can add value to your email activities.
Features of OutreachPlus:
- Conducts automation for your tasks such as follow-ups hence ensuring that your time is being saved for repetitive tasks
- Exports all information to your CRM with ease
- Provides email templates to choose from
- Integrates with the top tools
- Provides automatic reply detection
- Checks prospect temperature and send emails at the right time to help you get better results
- Runs A/B testing to help select the best emails
- Conduct campaign actions with email experts
Solo- $11/month, Multi-user- $24/month, Agency- $54/month
People Also Ask- FAQs related to Cold Email Marketing Tools
What is a cold email marketing tool?
A cold email marketing tool is a powerful tool that enables you to send personalized emails and follow-ups to your prospects at scale. This tool is necessary for all sales & marketing executives looking to connect with potential clients via email, phone, or LinkedIn. With this tool, anyone can effortlessly reach out to potential prospects, tailor their message, and boost their sales performance like never before.
What are the best tools for cold email marketing?
The answer depends on your needs and the marketing budget. However, there are many tools that provide all the required sales outreach features such as AeroLeads Campaigns, Overloop, Zoominfo, Reply, Monster Campaigns, GMass, QuickMail, Yesware, Convertkit, MailChimp, etc.
What are the steps involved in cold email marketing?
- Define your target audience and create a relevant email list.
- Craft a personalized and attention-grabbing subject line.
- Write a concise and persuasive email message that offers value to the recipient.
- Include a clear call-to-action (CTA) that encourages the recipient to take the next step.
- Follow up with your prospects to increase your chances of a response.
What are some best practices for cold email marketing?
- Focus on personalization and relevance to increase the likelihood of a response.
- Keep your email short and to the point, while still highlighting your value proposition.
- Use a clear and concise subject line to grab the recipient’s attention.
- Make sure your email is visually appealing and easy to read.
- Follow up with your prospects in a timely manner, but avoid being too pushy.
How do you measure the success of your cold email marketing campaign?
You can measure the success of your cold email marketing campaign by tracking key metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and reply rates. Additionally, you can analyze the conversion rate and revenue generated from your cold email outreach to determine its overall impact on your business.
Are there any free cold email marketing tools?
Yes, AeroLeads Campaign is one of the free cold email marketing tools that you can rely upon. With this tool, you can send unlimited emails to unlimited future customers by using your personal email or professional email. However, we suggest you send emails with a professional email address to get better conversions.
That’s it! The tools mentioned above are some of the best email marketing tools available on the internet. If you are struggling with email marketing and things such as drip email marketing, cold email marketing, and more, feel free to email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly approach us through our chat support.
You can also check out the 13 most important Email Marketing Stats that every marketer should know about.