Aeroleads is one of the most powerful prospect technology software program which discovers emails from organizations and the people in those organizations.
It helps in-
- Finding smartphone numbers, regularly occurring electronic mail ids of organizations,
- Social media profiles of organizations, designation, place and so on.
- Exporting all of the information.
- You can create lists to categorize and add team members to share credits
Many of AeroLeads users often ask how to transfer data to Salesforce from AeroLeads as well as how to sync lead data from AeroLeads to salesforce. So here is a complete tutorial on how to use Salesforce with AeroLeads.
How to Send Prospects and Lead data from AeroLeads to Salesforce
1. Go to https://aeroleads.com/integration
2. Enter your Salesforce login, pass and security token. If you don’t know what is your security token, check this older salesforce post about how to generate and reset salesforce security token.
3. After entering your credentials, start adding prospects. On the prospects page https://aeroleads.com/propsects or on any list, you will see salesforce cloud icon.
Click on it and the prospect data will get sent to Salesforce as a contact.
To transfer data to salesforce in bulk, select the prospects (or select all checkbox) and pick Salesforce from export dropdown. You will get an option to transfer those prospects as Contacts or Leads.
1. What data gets transferred ?
From your AeroLeads account, First Name, Last Name, Account (Company Name), Email, Phone Number, Company Website gets transferred to Salesforce.
2. What about duplicate data and existing records ?
If the records already exist, it won’t get added again as AeroLeads check for
3. What about Accounts ?
If the Account already exist, a new account will not get created and the data will get added into existing account.