Data enrichment is basically fixing up your forms and data. By lead enrichment, it means to fix the problems like outdated data, missing fields, incorrect submissions. Using online sources and offline data analytics practices, data enrichment tools can handle a lot. Lead generation is perhaps the groundwork upon which you can build company profits. With the amount of tools and services available today, it is not rocket science. To collect customer data you need to have a proper method of doing so. More importantly, for customer data collection and potential lead generation, there are a couple things one can follow:
- Building and optimizing forms on the company website.
- Make sure to connect the forms to the CRM database.
- Proper and regular updating of prospect info and team updates.
- Also, automation tools should correctly update the CRM data.
But, despite such practices, everything still doesn’t fall into place. As far as data correctness goes, there are plenty of things that can be done to ensure quality. Lead generation efforts are primarily dependent on the data quality. The data being new doesn’t necessarily imply that the data will be correct. According to a Marketo study, just a 10% increase in lead quality leads to an approximate 40% rise in revenue. Hence, here is where data enrichment comes into play. Data enrichment tools can help a great deal with improving your data quality. This is how they impact the data quality:
- They can go beyond just the job title to understand the actual responsibility and the work potential leads have. Often job profiles with similar titles do not mean exactly the same task.
- By building complex account views, they can understand the decision making and contacts structure.
- Cleaning and updating data to take care of bad listings as well as updating based on job changes.
Lead data and automated data decays and one needs to stay alert to avoid this. Here are a list of tools that can help in data enrichment:
The tool uses records from across the internet and integrates your data with the changes. It also uses the power of predictive analytics in data science. This helps by highlighting those customers which are most likely to convert on the basis of previous actions and what the company requires from the customers. Platforms like blogs, social media and even the actions on competitor websites are taken into account. Filling in records like phone numbers, email ID, addresses and so on is a capability in this tool. For segmentation of leads, the feature to company revenue and bench marking data exists as well. It also offers lead scoring and data enriching features all in a single platform. Leadspace also connects to your marketing automation tool. The tool effectively eliminates the need to do manual data enrichment by taking care of the tasks itself.
This data enrichment tool works by filling in your data to make it more useful and cleaner. Based on the account names, or companies being targeted, it finds out and fills in incomplete data records. It can also connect to your outbound marketing platform. By contacting the right leads and making real time changes, LeadGenius claims to make the outbound marketing better and cheaper than the inbound marketing.
Openprise fills in incomplete data using online records and by using customer data. By using private and government sources, Openprise fills up your customer data and fill up the missing values or incorrect entries. It can also help one find and generate new leads for specific accounts. Use Openprise to even connect to your third party apps. To find the most relevant and appropriate information available, you can even define rules to guide it. Getting data from the apps in your account or computer, or establishing your own database can all be done here. Define rules to get the data sorted and even generated and cleaned for future purposes. Such features can help the various teams for better cooperation in regards to the data that is being used. By aligning data across teams like sales, marketing, and so on this is a great lead enrichment tool. Additionally, it can also help in channelizing the lead pipeline by targeting the right people.
InsideView is a power packed platform with several features apart from lead enrichment tools. It can sort and refine data and meet the needs of the various teams across the company. InsideView has these features ‘inside’ it:
- Data Cleanse: It can help eliminate outdated and repetitive data in your forms and records. After cleansing and updating your data it can even push the updated lists to your database in marketing and sales. By searching and refining data, it even updates missing fields for newer prospects and keeps the data updated.
- Lead Enrichment: If you use shorter forms for lead enrichment, it will give better conversion rates. The lead enrichment feature automatically sorts and fills in data that you might not fill. As lead generation progresses, this feature also keeps on updating leads and data. This is a useful feature to have to get instant data to act upon.
- Customer Data Validation: This feature ensures accuracy of the data by leaving out inaccurate from online profiles. By also reducing the redundancy in your forms, it improves data quality.
InsideView is a great all-in-one source for all lead enrichment activities. It acts as your single source of all lead enrichment needs. Additionally, all the teams at the company can make use of this amazing lead enrichment tool for increasing engagement. Utilizing it can therefore decrease the steps required in generating leads for the buyer.
AeroLeads as the leading prospecting and lead generation tool in the market has also covered good ground in the lead enrichment sector. With the ability to send and fill in missing information fields in SalesForce, AeroLeads can help you in your lead enrichment requirements also. Because of the smart mapping feature included in it, it doesn’t overwrite your existing information and it stays safe. This way you can focus more about your lead enrichment rather than having to worry about copy pasting and other database errors like overwriting.
Data enrichment tools can definitely enhance your sales and business. It also helps in increasing your lead quality and maintain your lead database. With increased lead quality comes high revenues for the company. There are a lot of tools out there for lead generation as well as lead enrichment and we have mentioned the best four here.