Bussiness Data like Email, Phone Number, Address, Decision Makers, Location of Gaana
Gaana, since its inception in 2010 has been making giant strides in digital music space. We are today India’s No. 1 internet music company. However, we really believe that this is just the start of a journey towards leading the evolution of digital music with the most inclusive, connected and intuitive music listening experience for music lovers.
Technology forms our backbone and we work on cutting edge technologies to continuously give better user experience.
Just Gaana Things
1. Music catalogue of Indian and International music in more than 21 languages including Hindi, English and all major regional languages such as Assamese, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu.
2. Approximately 100 million users streaming around 2.5 million hours of songs everyday
3. Voice assistant and collaborative listening features
4. AI Powered music recommendations
5. Live cricket commentary and podcasts
6. Respect for diversity
Why you might want to work with us?
1. Amazingly talented employees from top notch academic institutions
2. Teams from diverse industry backgrounds and well known organizations
3. Opportunities to create business impact
4. High visibility to our extremely passionate set of leaders
5. Highly energetic and young workforce
6. Music is an integral part of life; employees enjoy exclusive music concerts in office
7. Work Life Balance
Our vision is shared by our investors Times Internet Limited and Tencent Holdings Limited. Times Internet, the digital arm of The Times Group, is India’s leading digital products company which has been instrumental in transforming India’s digital landscape. Tencent is one of the world's most valuable technology companies and one of the world's largest venture capital firms and investment corporations.
More Data of Gaana
Gaana Competitors and Alternatives
Gaana website users By Country
|United States of America||2.3%|
|United Arab Emirates||0.5%|