Thank You For Your Interest in Becoming AeroLeads Blog Contributor
We would like to join you in our community where you can meet people with the same interest and get more visibility on your website. Join Here
What is AeroLeads?
AeroLeads is a B2B Lead Generation and Database Management Software solution for small business teams and individual professionals. Everyday subscriber use AeroLeads to successfully build their email list and phone numbers across the platforms like LinkedIn, CrunchBase, Angel.co and Google.
Over the last few years, AeroLeads has provided the solution to companies like IBM, Gartner, Tata Consultancy Services.
AeroLeads Blog Guidelines
● All posts submitted to AeroLeads must be original content, and not have been previously published on other websites or your own.
● We’re looking for high-quality content that is helpful to our audience and looks to solve challenges, cover trending but time-tested topics and provide an insightful framework to improve their work and success.
● Topics We Love:
- B2B Sales (sales forecasting, sales techniques, social selling)
- Digital Marketing (social media, content and influencer marketing)
- B2B Lead Generation
- Customer/Business Relationships & Networking
- Business Development
- Customer Relationships Management (CRM)
- AeroLeads Case Studies – How do you use AeroLeads?
For example, 5 Social Media Strategies To Boost Sales For Your Startup and NOT just Social Media Hacks. Make sense?
- We prefer posts that are 1200-1500 words.
- Submit high-resolution photos you want to be included in your post by attaching them separately in an email as it can be difficult to pull high-quality photos from documents. If you are an avid vlogger, we’re happy to publish videos you create accompanied by a short blog post.
- If you have videos that support the content of your post, we welcome them too
- Include at least two outbound links in your post that link to high-quality websites and or
highlight pertinent keywords in the post.
- Do not write a post-promotional for your business.
- Please search our blog on this page to gain a sense of topics that have been covered in the
- There is no deadline. After you send us your completed post, we will review it and let you know
if we can publish it and when.
How to Submit A Blog Post Idea
- If you have questions surrounding the topic you wish to write about you may send a blog post outline to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will determine if it’s a content fit prior to you completing your contribution.
- Send your completed blog post in a Word/Google Doc to email@example.com
- Send all attachments separately with proper attributions.
- Include a short bio with one anchor link to your website.
- Include a link to download your high resolution (at least 300 dpi) headshot or attach one to your
- Please do not include more than 4 links.
If your article meets our editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you
know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.
A FEW MORE POINTS
Our audience is businesses who use B2B Database and lead generation solution. Articles must fall into one of these four criteria:
- Case studies of successful email marketing campaigns, B2B lead generation, sales and prospecting ideas that include clear insights or best practices that our audience can apply to their campaigns.
- Strategy-driven articles that include real examples showing how to acquire sales leads and how to use email marketing to drive results in different industries.
- Feature-driven articles using practical examples that describe how to use email marketing features (automation, segmentation, personalization, lead generation, etc.)
- Integration articles explaining how to combine AeroLeads with other tools to help them work more efficiently and achieve better results.