Are you using marketing automation tools and software to transform your business? Or are you still carrying out your marketing campaigns the same old traditional way? Doing everything manually, from managing data right down to your customer service? If yes, then you have stumbled upon the right post.
After all, it is 2018. And you can’t forever keep doing things the harder or we can say, less productive way. Come to think of it- having everything on one to-do list is a disaster waiting to happen. However, you can overcome it easily by espousing some automation tools to your marketing strategy.
How Are Marketing Automation Tools Helpful?
Marketing Automation tools and software you can optimise complex and redundant marketing and conversation tasks, together with the reduction of human error.
With marketing automation, it becomes easy for organisations to prioritise and carry out tasks that might otherwise take hours and hours to be done. Furthermore, it is likely to generate more revenue and even better ROI (return on investment). That said, with a myriad of marketing automation tools available, it is rather confusing to discern which one is the best fit for you? Narrowing down the best options is not exactly an easy task.
To help you in making this decision, we have curated a list of some wonderful marketing automation tools.
1. customer.io for more timely emails
Have you ever thought of sending targeted messages to your customers that you can create on the basis of their interaction with your company? Well, customer.io turns this into reality.
Here are some features that this tool can boast of:
- It integrates your mobile app or website which makes the data available in real time which in turn makes personalised messages simple.
- Automatic A/B testing.
- You can track your conversation rate with little to no effort.
- Create customer profiles
- Can carry-out in-context conversations.
The size of your email list decides the cost. But if you are an organisation of 200 people with 400 monthly emails, Customer.io is free for you.
2. HubSpot for leads generation and managing your sales pipeline
HubSpot is one of the best marketing automation tools to transform your outbound leads into inbound ones. It is like an amalgamation of so many marketing strategies like content marketing, email marketing and more.
Here are some main features of HubSpot:
- Content optimisation and content creating tools.
- Email marketing made easy.
- A/B testing for Call to action.
- A/B testing for emails.
- Attribution reporting
- A marketing analytics dashboard that helps you to discern how you are performing.
Some added features are event-based segmentation, custom-event automation triggers and so on. However, these features might vary with the packages. Basic pricing starts at $200 a month for 100 contacts and goes all the way up to $2,400 per month for 10,000 contacts.
3. Marketo For Automatically Nurturing Leads
Marketo overtakes your lead management, mobile marketing and more and lets you generate huge revenue.
What does Marketo include?
This automated marketing software optimises your marketing experience completely. These are some of its main features:
- It includes account-based marketing.
- Email and social marketing analysis.
- Marketo helps small businesses to build mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Creates end-to-end engagement.
- Thanks to its cloud-based structure- it can handle hundreds of thousands of activities in a day.
Apart from that, Marketo provides customised solutions for various niches like manufacturing, healthcare, healthcare and more.
4. ONTRAPORT For Complete Visualisation Of Customer Journey
In their own words, ONTRAPORT’s mission is to “support entrepreneurs in delivering their value to the world by removing the burden of technology”. It is a known struggle for small businesses to get an insightful understanding of the results generated after carrying out their marketing campaigns.
Are the results up to the mark? Is something falling short? Are their marketing efforts paying off? These are some questions that inflict the businesses.
And this is where ONTRAPORT enters. It helps the businesses to get a better insight into how the prospects respond to messages. Armed with this information can be empowering for small enterprises as it helps them in building compelling campaigns.
ONTRAPORT’S Campaign Builder – allows enterprises to set targets so that they can base their automation on achieving these targets.
5.AeroLeads For Automated Prospect Generation
AeroLeads is a B2B prospect and lead generation software that works on cloud-based advanced technology. Its robust technology allows the tool to pull relevant data from social media platforms like LinkedIn, AngelList, CrunchBase and more.
Here are some of the best features of Aeroleads:
- AeroLeads not only find business emails but also identifies the title, company, location, business and website of the prospect.
- Capture information in real-time from highly reliable resources.
- 90+% data accuracy – as they crawl various websites and use 3rd party APIs to find the relevant prospect.
- It has a well-organised dashboard which makes it easy for the user to find the required information.
6. AdRoll For Automated Ad Campaigning
AdRoll is useful for retargeted ads through social media channels like Facebook and Twitter and Search Engines.
Some key features:
- Optimisation and conversion reporting.
- No contracts, a two-week trial.
- Dynamic LiquidAds.
So, what have you decided?
Pick your favourite(s) and sit back to enjoy the whole new automated experience. By using these marketing automation tools, you’ll save a lot of time that you can utilise in dealing with other pressing issues.
Deepti is a senior content writer with AeroLeads. She spends a lot of time brainstorming ideas and writing marketing and sales content. She also has a knack for writing and reading about politics and prevalent social issues and regularly pens letters to the Editor of The Hindu newspaper. When she is not working, you’ll find her socializing with friends or binge-watching Netflix. (And devouring sushi).
Latest posts by Deepti Jain (see all)