I had written an article on LinkedIn sales navigator for Social Media Examiner few months back which got a lot of visibility. We are getting frequent inquiries about how AeroLeads work with LinkedIn Sales Navigator and how are they different. To answer all those questions, I thought to write a blog post covering all aspects of sales navigator and AeroLeads and how they are different as well as complement each other.
AeroLeads vs LinkedIn Sales Navigator
1. First of all, they are not competitive tools. In fact, AeroLeads chrome plugin works really well with LinkedIn Sales Navigator and many of our paying customers like you use both at the same time for best prospecting.
2. LinkedIn Sales Navigator is for searching and filtering relevant prospects. AeroLeads take it from there on and can find emails and phone numbers of people and businesses which you can export as csv or to other marketing and email platforms.
3. LinkedIn Sales Navigator is mostly used by an individual where as AeroLeads can be used by teams and group as they can share account.
4. LinkedIn Sales Navigator only works with linkedIn (obviously) where as AeroLeads work on sites like Crunchbase, AngelList as well as offers feature like exporting data from a csv file. In fact AeroLeads can be used on any site as you can add prospect data from the chrome plugin widget.
5. AeroLeads allows data to be exported into csv as well allow it to get transferred to CRMs like Salesforce or mailing software like Mailchimp with 1 Click. You can also use AeroLeads Zapier Integration to connect to hundreds of web apps.